Black Walnut Charcuterie Board
Black Walnut Charcuterie Boards with handles. These can be used as cutting boards as well.
Each board is unique in its shape and detail in the wood. We don't always get to choose the exact widths of the boards that are available, but we will always make the trays within the specified dimensions, making it a bit longer if it's not as wide. They are finished with a food-grade, solvent-free finish and will be immediately ready for use upon arrival. Care instructions are included!
Beautiful Black Walnut Serving Trays that are about;
(Small) 16-20" Long x 6-8" Wide x 3/4" Thick
(Medium) 20-22" Long x 8-10" Wide x 3/4" Thick
(Large) 22-24" Long x 10-12" Wide x 3/4" Thick
If you need specific dimensions please reach out before you order.
>>-->ORDERING DETAILS & INSTRUCTIONS<--<<
1. SIZE - Choose the size of your board, full
2. HANDLES - Choose the handles you would like (if any at all) and leave your choice in the Personalization section when ordering (along with any engraving notes, if chosen).
3. PERSONALIZATION - If you decide to get your board personalized (engraved),
Enter NAME & DATE** information you would like on the tray in the order notes- Please be sure to double-check the names/dates that you enter as we cannot accept returns on customized items.
4. ENGRAVING PLACEMENT - Where and how large you would like the engraving to be. If you intend to use the board to cut on I would suggest a corner placement as small particles can get into the engraving.
5. RUBBER FEET - These DO NOT come with rubber feet, but if you ask for them, we will include them. 🤗
**Please message us if you would like a different design than what is pictured. Simple Names and Dates included in Personalization price, more complex designs subject to additional fees
Each board is completely unique. I have shown two different boards above to give examples of trays you could receive.
We are on Instagram @twomoosedesign
and Facebook at Two Moose Design
Follow along to watch our process!
More available here: https://www.twomoosedesign.com